No stuffed shirts need apply, and we won’t ask you to fill out long employment questionnaires or drone on about the corporate policies.
We will tell you why it’s great to work for Naked Girl Media though:
- We are D.C. based, but if you have a computer and reliable internet service, you can work from any U.S location. Sorry Canada; payroll tax could be tricky hiring one of our northern friends.
- Our clients are in diverse industries, which means it’s never boring.
- The schedule is flexible.
- If you are the right person for the job, training will be provided (so you don’t have to know it all coming in).
Our perfect candidate:
- Is positive, upbeat, and energetic (happy people are more fun to work with).
- Is comfortable with shifting from one project to the next (we have a lot of clients).
- Likes diversity in work–you could work on sending out a client’s monthly e-newsletter, switch to updating Twitter for another, and then be writing content for a client website. All before lunchtime.
- Wants to grow with the company. This is a part-time position, but we want someone who can work more hours as needed and as their skills are developed.
- Is excited to start work each day. Or at least will feel that way about working with us!
- Enjoys spending time on social media, is “chatty” online, and a good writer.
And while we give off the fun work environment vibe, it’s important to know we are very focused on our clients’ success. Being results-oriented is essential as that is what leads to happy clients and NG Media growth.
Do you think you are a good fit for our quickly-growing company?
Contact us about the position!
Email Kelly directly at: Kelly@artifex-llc.com.